- employees of divisions involved in credit risk assessment of insurance and reinsurance companies;
- employees of divisions involved in insurance risk management
- debt market analysts (sell-side/buy-side)
To help participants acquire basic analytical and practical tools for independent assessment of insurance companies.
To help participants develop the following skills with respect to creditworthiness assessment of insurance companies:
- application of structured approach to assessing creditworthiness
- financial standing analysis based on publicly available financial reporting
- calculation and assessment of key financial indicators
- qualitative analysis of business
- regulatory impact analysis
- company’s operational environment assessment
- credit risk analysis of debt financial instruments
A structured approach to credit analysis using actual business case studies will contribute to maximizing usefulness of attending the practical training.
- general principles of credit analysis
- information sources for credit analysis of insurance companies
- general principles of a structured approach to creditworthiness analysis of insurance companies
- types and specifics of insurance business
- operational environment analysis
- analysis of business indicators
- presentation and discussion of a business case solved as homework assignment
- analysis of financial indicators of insurance companies
- qualitative analysis of managing an insurance company
- credit risk assessment of debt financial instruments
Please note: all ACRA trainings are held in Russian.